Enhance Lives, Starting With Your Own
Are you driven to excel in your profession and in everything you do? If so, you might have what it takes to join the Bisk Education team. We’re a dynamic, rapidly growing company that’s always looking for top talent to help further our mission of changing lives through online education.
When you join the Bisk team, you’ll get the opportunity to advance your own education and achieve your professional goals. Employees are eligible to earn a degree or certificate online with 100% of the tuition covered by Bisk – up to a $50,000 value! Pursue your associate’s, bachelor’s or master’s degree, or complete a professional certificate. Build valuable new expertise and gain a distinguished credential you can carry with you throughout your career and your life.
Enjoy a Generous Benefits Package
In addition to extensive education benefits, Bisk’s employee benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, plus paid time off, 401(k), employee referral compensation and more.
Take the First Step Toward a More Rewarding Career Today!
Academic Administrative Associate - Transcript
Bisk Education - Tampa, FL
Currently seeking an Academic Administrative Associate Transcript in Tampa, FL for Bisk Education! Bisk Education is a rapidly growing company which facilitates the promotion and online delivery of degree and certificate programs from the nation’s leading traditional universities.
The Academic Administrative Associate in the Transcripts department is responsible for obtaining transcripts on behalf of our online application students who pay the required fee for the service.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain individual databases of outstanding transcripts to be requested and followed up on
- Have a clear understanding of Talisma and the ability to run filters to identify issues, outstanding items, etc.
- Submit requests to universities based on their unique process (i.e. via fax, mail, etc) and ensure appropriate payment and payment type is included (i.e. check, credit card, or money order)
- Maintain ‘transcript database’ of all schools and their processes/fees required to request transcripts
- Ensure sufficient student contact is being made to all universities to ensure transcripts are received in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot to identify issues with incorrect transcripts that are received, schools that are unable to locate student records, schools that are unable to be located, etc.
- Document Talisma interactions and transcript tab with detailed notes to ensure sales staff and management are aware of the status of each outstanding transcript
- Ensure all records are kept confidential and not discussed with anyone other than the student or the school for which the student has provided a signed release
- Maintain individual database within SharePoint of outstanding course descriptions to be requested and followed up on
- Have a clear understanding of Talisma
- Submit requests to universities based on their unique process (i.e. via fax, mail, etc.) and ensure appropriate payment and payment type, if required, is included (i.e. check, credit card or money order)
- Assist transcript team in maintaining transcript database of all schools and their processes/fees required to request course descriptions
- Ensure sufficient contact is being made to all universities to ensure course descriptions are received in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot to identify issues with incorrect course descriptions that are received
- Document SharePoint with detailed notes to ensure management is aware of the status of each outstanding course description
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- One year or more of experience
- General knowledge of Excel, Word, & Email
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have excellent organizational skills, detailed oriented
- Approaches work in a meticulous and thorough manner
Minimum of an Associate's Degree
We are proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to meet the needs of our employees. Our benefits include medical (prescription & vision), dental, life insurance, long term disability, flexible spending plans, 401(k), vacation and holidays. At Bisk Education, employees may take classes and we pay 100% of the college tuition…a $50,000 value.
Qualified candidates please click on the following link to submit your resume. Our application process takes an average of 5 minutes to complete.
Ref Code: AAA-ADM001